What happened around The In-Depth Genealogist this week?
- As we prepare for travel to Cincinnati this week to attend NGS2012, we invited you to Go In-Depth with Us as guest bloggers!
- Our guest blogger, Gena Philibert-Ortega, taught us Three Ideas for Tracing Female Ancestors.
- Do you have a mystery in your family? Does a brick wall have you stiff? Share it with us by submitting your story to the IDG Monthly Mystery. Your research problem might be the one we tackle first!
- Our newest issue will be out on 15 May 2012. Did you hear that we’ll have three new columns? Learn more about Dr. Bill’s Heritage Tourist, Mike Maglio’s Deep Into DNA and Cindy Freed’s Tracing Blue and Gray.
- And, with NGS beginning soon, don’t forget to read What You Should Take to a Genealogy Conference by Shelley Bishop.
We also have an exciting announcement! Now that Jennifer Holik’s final book in her Branching Out series has been published, she is ready to take on a more public role at IDG. Jennifer has been involved from the very beginning acting as an integral part of our development. Starting this month, Jennifer will be involved in not only the publishing of The In-Depth Genealogist but also its day-to-day functions. We are so excited to see her take more of a public role, and we know that you’ll be excited to hear more from her as well.
See you in Cinci!