Learning Through Family History:
A quick guide for using genealogy
to encourage active learning
by Stephanie Pitcher Fishman
Are you looking for a way to get your kids excited about family history? Would you love to do it in a way that it makes history (and other subjects!) come alive? Now’s your chance to do both for FREE!
For a limited time, IDG co-founder and Editorial Director Stephanie Pitcher Fishman of Corn and Cotton Genealogy is giving away her brand-new eBook FREE!
What will you find inside? Here’s a quick glimpse:
- Foundational skills such as historical context, research skills, and critical thinking;
- Ideas for integrating your family’s history into your social studies lessons;
- Have a new perspective on current events;
- Encourage the reluctant writer;
- Have fun with activities and project ideas;
- and more!
Go visit Corn and Cotton’s Blog to find out how to get your copy of Learning Through Family History for FREE today!