The In-Depth Genealogist Announces Changes for 2013
New Leadership Structure and Digital Format Included
January 12, 2013: The team at The In-Depth Genealogist is excited for a year of growth and new ventures in 2013. After an incredible first year of operation, we will begin the New Year in style.
As of 11 Jan 2013, The In-Depth Genealogist website will have a new, updated look. We are also happy to announce a series of new contributors and columns:
• Andrea Johnson Becker, Twisted Roots
• Dr. James Ryan, Irish Research
• Shannon Combs Bennett, The Society Pages (and tech reviews!)
• Gena Philibert Ortega, “Remembering the Ladies: Researching Your Female Ancestors”
• Julie Goucher, “Across the Pond” Research in the United Kingdom
Additionally, Jen Baldwin, a regular contributor and blogger, will be stepping into the role of Director of Operations. Terri O’Connell will hold the role of Executive Director, and Stephanie Pitcher Fishman will continue as the Creative Director.
Beginning in February, the digital magazine will be launched, providing easier reading formats for all of our user’s, whether on a standard computer, eReader, tablet, or smart phone.
For more information or for interviews, please contact Jen Baldwin.