The In-Depth Genealogist is a free, monthly digi-mag for all genealogists. Please read our current issue below.
To access our previous issues, please register for a free IDG membership.
Look for our newest issue of The In-Depth Genealogist on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month.
We will be slowly adding to the IDG Archives. Here, members will have access to all featured articles and columns from previous issues of The In-Depth Genealogist. Check back often to see if your favorites have been added!
Currently in the IDG Archives:
- Ancestral Profiling by Colleen McHugh
- Deep into DNA by Mike Maglio
- Family Atlas by Jen Baldwin
- Featured Articles
- Featured Genealogist, compiled by Jen Baldwin
- Gen Ed by Shelley Bishop
- Jewish Genealogy by Jennifer Alford
- Legacy Adventures by Jackie Masek
- Pursuing the Past by Pat Biallas
- The Heritage Tourist by Dr. Bill Smith
- Timeless Territories by Michelle Goodrum
- Tracing the Blue & Gray by Cindy Free
- Travels with Terri by Terri O’Connell